Coaching & Training Manufacturers Through
3D Data Transformations
3D DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION YOU TRUST
Comprehensive coaching and training aimed at calming your 3D Digital Transformation chaos at the intersection of people and technology.
3D Digital Transformations
- Experts in 3D Data Transformation Initiatives
- Efficient and effective strategies for teams and stakeholders
Bringing MBD within Reach for Organizations
- Cutting-edge toolkit of materials tailored to your CAD system
- Subscriptions for individuals & organizations
Expert GD&T Instruction in the context of MBD
- GD&T for the Modern World
- Getting Started with MBD
- Excellent solution for team training.
Re-Use Your CAD
The Model-Based CAD Handbook
- The Four Parts of MBD are presented
- Suppliers are discussed
- Standards are updated
Learn terms interactively
- Free download
- Use in team meetings to help with learning terms and team engagement
- 470+ Terms & Definitions
- 30+ Cited Industry Standards and Influential Organizations
At Action Engineering, we digitally connect your manufacturing lifecycle, by charting your 3D path from requirements through sustainment. Our strategic program comprises a four-step process: Ready, Set, Go, Grow which creates manufacturing resiliency tailored to the unique attributes of your company.
This simple framework organizes your 3D digital transformation initiative to keep you on track.
In addition to our Strategic Program, we offer OSCAR, a curated toolkit of 3D standard compliant learning. OSCAR is the atlas of the Ready, Set, Go, Grow framework.
Our experts are your compass during your journey and turn talk into action by bringing you deep expertise, breadth in our approach, and genuine feedback.
Learn more about who we are and who we have worked with by downloading our Capability Statement.
With our 3D transformation strategic program and OSCAR knowledgebase, Action Engineering is your guiding star for competing in the 21st century.
Have you been waiting for the right moment to get your 3D Digital Transformation Initiative off the ground?
This is it. Contact us today and let’s get started.
news and Upcoming events:
- Karen Wylie Joins Action Engineering as 3D Engineer & Instructional DesignerThe Action Engineering team continues to grow with the addition of Karen Wylie in the role of 3D Engineer & Instructional Designer. Karen is responsible for creating 3D data sets and supporting training. She brings classroom experience teaching SOLIDWORKS, applying instructional design practices in multiple settings, and teaching technical skills to a variety of learners. […]
- Taking the Lead in MBD10 Strategic Moves for a Successful 3D Data Transition Are you in charge of transitioning your organization to 3D data? Do you want to ensure the transition is seamless, organized, and efficient? Thankfully, achieving success doesn’t have to be hard if you know the strategies and techniques needed for the journey—and that’s where we come […]
- [webinar] Make Engineering Changes a Breeze by Embracing 3D DataDoes your manufacturing organization struggle with effective change communication? Change orders often delay schedules, reduce revenue, and increase scrap expenses. Resulting in aggravated customers, frustrated team members, and damaged metrics. Digital data can handle engineering changes with more efficiency and accuracy. Change orders don’t need to be an assumed cost of doing business. They can be a compelling case […]
I have zero hesitation when I refer MBD newbies (and those suffering through) to embrace a little humility and reach out to you. They will spend the money regardless…so why not spend some money AND make progress?Mike, Fortune 50 Aerospace Company
We are impressed with Action Engineering’s level of knowledge of modeling tools and the ability to understand multiple data types. The personas were effective and we like knowing how people are using the data. Also, the end-user feedback is extremely important and appreciated.Shipbuilding Client