Action Engineering consultants have an average of 24 years of experience and have been doing 3D data transition for dozens of clients over the years of our existence. All consultants are also trained as presenters and workshop facilitators. If you are looking for polished and dynamic speakers with in-depth expertise, we can offer a range of speakers and topics.
We are the only consulting firm in the industry offering technical and organizational change coaching in a single cohesive program. Our speakers can present together, moving back and forth between these domains. If you have an event or podcast looking for a professional and engaging fresh voice or two, please consider us.
- 27 years in the Aerospace & Defense Industry
- 19 years of MBD/MBE Experience
- What is a digital thread?
- How do MBSE and MBD go together?
- Digital Thread Quality Workflows
- Taking a Practical View of Model-Based Definition
- Learn How to Use the Bill of Characteristics (BoC) as Your Digital Twin Catalyst
- From 10 hours to 10 minutes: A MBD Approach to PPAP
- ZEISS and MBD: Reducing measurement planning time by 75%
Chief Business Psychologist
- 28 years User Experience Research & Analysis
- 5 years of MBD Experience
- How Can We Engage People Outside Design in Digital Transformation?
- Understanding the Manufacturing Persona Universe
- Communication Planning for Engineers
MBD Expert Trainer & Coach
- 15 years overall including the Aerospace Industry
- 3 years MBD experience
- MBD and GD&T go together like Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Stop spinning your wheels with manual quality assurance
- Cash in on your CAD efforts
- MBD Towards Design Digital Continuity – 28 minutes
Chief Projects Officer
- 28 years industry experience
- 8 years of MBD/MBE experience
- Forming Functional OCM Teams
- Basic MBD Introduction
- Digital Transformation Through Culture Shift
- Guiding Agile Teams