Vincent Lévesque of Hydro-Québec will present at the 2017 3D Collaboration and Interoperability Congress. 3D CIC and the Quality Information Framework Symposium will be held in Golden, Colorado on October 3-5, 2017.
- Introduction to Hydro-Québec and the Romaine project
- The road to MBD 3D PDF
- How MBD is part of Hydro-Québec’s design of large-scale hydroelectric projects
- Compliance with the legal requirements of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec, including electronic signatures and long-term archival requirements
- Maintaining the engineer’s design intent and stamp validity
- Fulfilling the Authentication and Regulation Requirement in 3D
- 3D PDF conversion automation with Anark Core Server/Workstation products
- Quick demonstration of one of Hydro-Québec’s signed 3D PDFs
Engineer, ENOVIA SmarTeam and 3D PDF Project Lead
Vincent Lévesque graduated in Computer Engineering from École Polytechnique de Montréal in 2001. He worked as a consultant for 7 years, mostly on ENOVIA SmarTeam implementations before joining Hydro-Québec in 2009. His main focus has been on CATIA data management with ENOVIA SmarTeam, and he leads Hydro-Québec’s 3D PDF project.
3D CIC + QIF Symposium
The 3D Collaboration & Interoperability Congress featuring the Quality Information Symposium focuses on 3D CAD collaboration and interoperability for the entire product lifecycle. With the 2017 theme of UNITE: Engineering & Shop Floor Collaboration, real users share their experiences with turning design concepts into manufacturing product reality using 3D models. The joint 3D CIC and QIF Symposium event will be held October 3-5, 2017 at the American Mountaineering Center in Golden, Colorado. Find out more and register for 3D CIC + QIF Symposium at 3dcic.com.