Working Session - Guided Process Mapping (Existing Processes)
Bring your organization’s existing product documentation and methods to see how they can be transformed and improved. Team members collaborate to map existing processes that use 2D drawing and/or 3D model data, with the goal of identifying areas for improvement. 3D Model-Based processes will be developed to replace existing processes.
- Justification for change – Why improve your processes?
- Outline existing product documentation and definition.
- Identify standards currently used for product definition.
- Map existing product lifecycle and workflows
Who Should Attend?
- Resource Managers
- Project Managers
- Engineering Team Leaders
- Decision makers responsible for approving expenditure resources to implement MBE
- Team Leaders
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Proto-Type Engineers
- CAD Users
- Configuration Managers
- Shop Floor Managers
- Design Engineers
- Assembly Technicians
- CAD / PDM / PLM Administrators