Expert Connection & Panel Discussion: Getting from Confusion to Decisions (virtual fishbowl)
November 3, 2021, 10:00 – 10:45am EST // 8am – 8:45am MDT
Digital disruption is a threat all companies are faced with today, and industrial organizations are no exception. However, many businesses are passive observers, in search of a scripted playbook, or simply lack the resources and expertise to get started. Let’s try to solve this. During this live interactive networking session, you will have access to a panel of industry experts that are a strategic resource to help advise you on how to overcome barriers and get you to the digital twin starting blocks confidently. We welcome you to bring your pressing questions, share your stories, and learn from others who are facing similar challenges. You may even make a few new friends along the way!
This session will have limited availability. Your participation is highly encouraged!
Facilitator: Matt Bryan, Siemens Energy
• Dr. Michael Grieves, Florida Tech (strategy / digital transformation)
• Wil Sobel AMT (systems architecture)
• Jon Powvens (cybersecurity)
• Jennifer Herron, Action engineering (MBE)
About the Digital Twin Summit 2021
Gateway to the Future of Manufacturing
Deploy Digital Twins that Deliver ROI
The Digital Twin Summit, powered by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), brings together engineers, operations managers, data scientists, manufacturers, and industry leaders looking to identify, implement, and scale predictive, analytics-driven business operations.
This cross-industry virtual event is designed to provide you with the critical insights needed to successfully build intelligent operations that function with the speed and resilience required by today’s challenging market conditions.
• Learn how industrial organizations are adopting these new technologies to increase productivity and revenue, reduce costs, improve collaboration, mitigate risks, and predict fringe scenarios.
• Explore the tools organizations are using to make informed, precise decisions across industrial enterprises—including design, manufacturing, quality, service, repair, maintenance, and more.
• Network with industry experts from a diverse range of disciplines as you unlock the potential of industrial digital transformation.