We’re pleased to share the following new content in OSCAR:
In this course, you can watch expertly curated training modules on creating annotations, attributes, and presentation states in a Creo part.
- How to Author a Presentation State in Creo
- How to Annotate a Note That is Associative to Model Geometry in Creo
- How to Annotate Plus-Minus Dimensions in Creo
- How to annotate Reference Dimensions in Creo
- How to Annotate a GD&T Feature Control Frame in Creo
- Annotate Datum Reference Features and a Datum Reference Frame in Creo
- How to Annotate a Chamfer in Creo
- How to Move an Annotation in Creo
- How to Annotate a Standard Tapped Hole Feature in Creo
- How to Annotate Notes and Flag Notes in Creo
- How to Annotate a Break Edge in Creo
- How to Author Metadata Parameters in Creo
- How to Annotate Datum Targets in Creo
- How to Configure Creo Options That Apply to MBD
*This course is part of a paid OSCAR subscription.
** Once you are logged in you can click directly into the course via the title or image.