AIAG 2021 Virtual Quality Summit
Join us for two content-packed days during National Quality Month this year as we explore, “Charging Up Your QMS: Innovative Quality Tools for a Digital Industry” at the 2021 Virtual Quality Summit!
This year’s event comes at a crucial time when major industry stakeholders have announced plans to aggressively transition vehicle powertrains toward an electric future. These changes will have a lasting impact on automotive vehicle manufacturers, and the expectations and requirements for their suppliers of all tiers, for years to come.
To support these technological transitions and evolving quality expectations, AIAG’s 2021 Virtual Global Quality Summit will explore innovations in quality tools and methods, including:
• The impact of additive manufacturing and software product development on product development and validation in APQP and PPAP
• The effect of digital/AI process control technologies on product traceability requirements in Control Plan and Warranty management
• The impact of virtual auditing methods and technologies on the strategies and requirements for internal, supplier and 3rd party QMS certification audits
• And much, much more
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from industry experts on the latest developments in quality and their impact on your organization.
Join Jennifer Herron and Ryan Gelotte October 5 at 1:15 EST :: How QIF & MBD Streamlines your PPAP Process While Establishing a Digital Thread
Technology allows us to accelerate and digitize our processes and improve information sharing capabilities. Jennifer Herron, Founder & CEO, and Ryan Gelotte, CTO, of Action Engineering will discuss the utilization of Model-Based Definition (MBD) and Quality Information Framework (QIF) to increase digital throughput throughout the supply chain. Their presentation examines the use of MBD and QIF in workflows that connect your information digitally, accelerating information transfers between organizations – including how this can be used to improve the PPAP submission process. A discussion of Quality 4.0 will be held in the Latin Spanish track.
What you will learn:
• Techniques and tools to automate some of the PPAP elements
• How MBD and QIF together make an impact to PPAP
• See a digital thread case study that crosses the OEM to Supplier chasm
- Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
- Date: Oct 05 - 06 2021
- Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM