3D CIC: Home Edition – Joys & Challenges as a Supplier in the Automotive Industry
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
11:00 am MT ᛫ 1:00 pm ET
Join us for a free 3D CIC: Home Edition virtual event to hear how DBM Reflex has overcome challenges with incoming customer CAD data, use cases, and ROI considerations in the automotive industry.
DBM has discovered benefits both in CAD and in some MBE applications by using automated solutions like Elysium’s DirectTranslator and CadDoctor. Daniel Madureira shares their solutions to these questions and many more:
- How did we decide to venture into the world of CAD PDQ and “healing”?
- What challenges were making us spend hundreds of hours in redesign and reverse engineering?
- How can we use Elysium’s DirectTranslator and CadDoctor to ensure that customer requirements are met during manufacturing operations?
- Why are 3D PDFs being used as reference documents after multi-CAD translation?
- What kind of ROI can be expected and how we approached it?
- How to explain to management that 3D CAD files play a major role in turnaround times?
- What makes DBM Reflex stand out in the automotive industry?
Live audience Q&A will follow the presentation. The presentation will be delivered in English, and we invite our French- and Portuguese-speaking colleagues to join us for the Q&A as well.