Digital Twin Summit 2020
Collaborate with subject matter experts and industry peers who are implementing a digital-first vision across their product life cycles.
Over the course of two days, learn how to harness the power of virtual work to:
- Accelerate product development
- Predict unscheduled downtime
- Improve product quality
- Reduce operation & maintenance costs
- Increase supply chain visibility
- Identify operating risks
- Improve profit margins
- Create new revenue streams
Check the event website for details on registration, agenda, presenters, and attendees.
ASME MBE Standards to Support the Digital Twin
November 11-12, 2020 ᛫ Time TBA
Realizing the business benefits of the digital twin are at the forefront of everyone’s mind. Jennifer Herron firmly believes leaders must balance the four pillars of People, Processes, Tools, and Standards to achieve the benefits of any vision. The ASME MBE Sub-committee was formed to establish the standards needed in the Enterprise to realize a digital twin. It is an immense scope, and they have been developing terms, definitions, frameworks, and use-cases to establish the development of the pillar of standards.
Hear the latest from Jennifer Herron, ASME MBE Co-Chair, who will discuss:
- Why the MBE SC was formed (hint: it was to address challenges faced by industry)
- How the MBE SC proposes to tackle the challenges
- What activities the MBE SC are doing today, and how can you be involved and informed about those activities