Global Product Data Interoperability Summit
VALUE OF PRAGMATIC INTEROPERABILITY SOLUTIONS AND STANDARDS
The Global Product Data Interoperability Summit (GPDIS) functions as a communications hub for industry principals to foster knowledge through the exchange of ideas, solutions, and methods. It also builds consensus for tool and process standards in the industry.
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) & Computer Aided Engineering (CAE)
- Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- Product Delivery, Support, Test & Validation (PDST)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Cloud, and High Performance Computing (HPC) Technologies