Digital Automotive Enterprise
March 19 - March 21
Reasons you should attend:
- Establishing enterprise-wide digitalization through building company – wide data strategy and data eco-system
- Achieving further personalization of products
- Digital Factories: faster time-to-market and a higher quality
- Reducing cost through decentralized and connected supply chain
- Ensuring superior customer experience across all platforms, networks and devices
- Digital Supply Chain: Shifting focus from SCM to SCA
Workshops will include discussions around:
- Ensuring better integration between product development and marketing organizations to drive superior customer service as well as involving customers in the innovation and product development process.
- Mobility: Revolutionizing the role of a classic car through customer centricity and new services.
- Decarbonization: Changing the design and manufacturing power in automotive networks through “Green Mobility” and Electromobility.
- Digitalization: Data as the most important production factor – “who owns the data – owns the business”.