- This event has passed.
Elysium Global Summit
January 23, 2017 @ 8:00 am - January 24, 2017 @ 5:00 pm PST
This invitation-only event brings Elysium‘s valuable partners around the world together for technology updates, strategy discussions, and networking. This year, the Elysium Global Summit will focus on “How to Gear up for Model Based Definition (MBD) in Multi-CAx Environment Using Elysium Solutions” including the latest technologies and future plans, as well as success stories from our innovative customers.
Jennifer Herron, Action Engineering CEO, will kick off the MBD topics on Day 2.
Contact Brad Pugh at Elysium about registration.
Highlights & Goals
- Showcase the latest technology and future products to strengthen MBD
- Validation, STEP AP242, JT, 3D PDF
- CADfeature as a migration platform
- Future of CADdoctor & ASFALIS EX8
- Discussion on long-term product roadmap with partners
- Share success stories on MBD from Elysium’s customers
- Building connections and relationships with Elysium, partners, and customers
- An opportunity to meet the Elysium development team in person and discuss products face-to-face
Who Should Attend?
Elysium global partners in US, European, and Asian regions are invited. Both engineers and sales persons are welcome.