Empower your Model-Based Enterprise with OSCAR.
Action Engineering presents the Ontology System for CAD Reuse (just OSCAR to friends).
OSCAR is an MBD training program and knowledgebase, combined with foundational CAD resources that you can use in your MBD transformation.
Who is OSCAR for?
- MBD Leaders
- Supply Chain
What can you do in OSCAR?
- Discover MBD through training videos
- Find related content on an MBD concept
- Refresh your MBD-related CAD skills
- Find practical guidance on MBD implementation
- Check CAD best practices & MBD standards
- Onboard new teams
We are inviting friends of Action Engineering to purchase early-access subscriptions to OSCAR in Q3 of 2020. Early access will include an MBD coaching package and a unique opportunity to engage with Action Engineering and help shape the future OSCAR content roadmap.
To learn more about OSCAR, please contact Action Engineering.
As an MBD Leader, you already know that MBD is the key to meeting your company’s time and quality goals and staying competitive in the market, but it’s not that simple. You have an entire organization to educate, train, refresh, and onboard. Conventional CAD training is inadequate, and skills degrade quickly when they’re not backed up by real-world practice.
OSCAR solves this problem by providing engaging MBD training backed up by expert MBD GD&T examples in native and neutral CAD. Users learn the what, why, and how of MBD; and they have the CAD templates to put that training to practical use.
Benefits of Oscar
- Cost-efficient training. Video content is always available for discovery, refreshers, and onboarding.
- Compelling content for everyone. MBD is a cross-functional effort. Unlike traditional CAD training, OSCAR meets the needs of MBD consumers.
- MBD theory and CAD-specific practice. Learn Action Engineering’s CAD-agnostic methods, with practical guidance in your CAD system.
- CAD set-up guidance for MBD success. Foundational CAD resources enable you to put training into practice today.
- Consistent, cohesive, trustworthy content. OSCAR was designed and curated to take the guesswork out of MBD. All content is based on Action Engineering’s years of experience empowering MBD adoption throughout organizations like yours.
- Expert coaching. For early subscribers, OSCAR includes an Action Engineering coaching package to support your MBD transformation.
- Video training courses for MBD authors and consumers
- CAD start parts in SWX, NX, and Creo
- MBD examples per ASME Y14.5-2018 as native CAD & 3D PDF
- 3D PDF templates
- MBD Guidelines established by Action Engineering experts
- Guidance for Agile MBD implementation