Who We Are
Action Engineering, LLC is an independent business based in Golden, Colorado, USA. Our website addresses are: https://www.action-engineering.com and https://oscar.action-engineering.com.
What data do we collect and how is it collected?
You directly provide Action Engineering with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data via the following:
Action Engineering collects personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.) when it is provided by the visitor. The visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string are also collected to help spam detection.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
When visitors perform search queries on the site, we collect the data entered into the search form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you make a purchase on the site, we collect the data shown in the checkout form as well as your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
When you visit our websites, Google Analytics will be used to collect the following information:
1. Broad demographic information, including the location (country and/or US state) from where you are accessing our websites.
2. Which pages and courses are being accessed and how frequently you are visiting the pages and courses.
3. Which documents you are downloading from our websites.
How is your data used?
Action Engineering collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with information or offers we think you might like
- Process your order and manage your account
Action Engineering would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Action Engineering from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you make a purchase on our site, your data may be sent to credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How is your data shared?
Action Engineering does not share any personal information unless the visitor explicitly opts in to sharing their personal information (name, email address) with relevant sponsors.
How long is your data retained?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
By making a purchase, you are registering on our website and this registration is retained indefinitely. For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What are your data protection rights?
Action Engineering would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies. Our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How can you manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
How To Contact Us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: (720) 900-1984
Or write to us at: 1111 Washington Ave. #20, Golden CO 80401 USA