For good Model-Based Definition, you need proper Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing. And if you’ve dipped your toes into MBD, then you know the devil is in the details (and we are really good at knowing the details).
Join us for live instruction with hands-on practical exercises. Use your own CAD system! Our experts will guide you through building MBD examples in your preferred 3D CAD software program. The “pick-and-click” steps for applying annotations in your preferred CAD system will be taught as part of the course. Just ensure that you have your 3D CAD system’s MBD solution enabled and ready for use. Our instructors will walk you through the rest.
You Will Learn
- The fundamentals of model-based business practices.
- Clearly defined MBD/MBE terms and definitions.
- An overview of relevant standards.
- An understanding of the expanse of the MBE infrastructure.
- Current industry benefits and important factors for understanding MBD’s return on investment.
Visit the course page for course details.
$1199.00 – Early Bird– Pricing is per person and ends September 30, 2022.
$1499.00 – October 1-14, 2022*
*The registration deadline is 2 weeks prior to the course start date in order to prepare instruction and ship materials to our students. Public courses may be rescheduled if they do not meet attendance by the registration deadline.
Sign up early to receive the best pricing! Email us to complete your team registration.