As a leader in Model-Based Enterprise (MBE), you already know that Model-Based Definition (MBD) is the key to meeting your company’s time and quality goals and staying competitive in the market, but it’s not that simple. You have an entire organization to educate, train, refresh, and onboard.
OSCAR is the most cost-effective solution for your company’s 3D transformation goals and we want you to be able to test out this amazing resource. We know it’s going to be a game-changer for your implementation team.
Included in this Free subscription:
- Explore MBD: includes access to some introductory content and presentations from industry MBD implementers (3D CIC presentations).
- On-demand training: includes access to some video modules to give you an idea of the on-demand courses that get you started on your MBD journey.
- CAD Toolkit includes: downloadable 3D PDF example, QIF example, and STEP-242 example
- Access to the Model-Based Enterprise (MBE) Dictionary terms and standards glossary via website navigation
What is NOT included that you can get within our paid subscription plans:
- Cross-reference to the full dictionary terms, definitions, and citations from within the OSCAR training content and MBD Guidelines (coming soon).
- MBD Guidelines (coming soon) that include how to author 3D MBD TDPs that are standards compliant and that work within the existing CAD systems
- Action Engineering how-to video guides
- MBD standards-compliant gold-standard examples of real-world parts
- Standard compliant CAD start parts to get you started on your MBD journey
- Re-Use Your CAD Handbook
If you have additional questions about OSCAR, or would like to schedule a demo for your team or organization please CONTACT US.