It’s all about people! Organizational buy-in is the key to any transformation, especially MBE. Action Engineering’s social scientists teach proven adoption strategies to build your team’s trust and confidence.
Social science is built on relationships, including the use of personas, ethnography, and heuristics. Our tools will help you lead the way, including Digital Readiness Assessment, Social Node Analysis, Consumer Training, and Communication Plans.
- Different Levels of Buy-In. The value of MBE applies to different people in your organization in different ways. Learn how to communicate with each of them.
- Varying Experience with Technology. MBE is a new experience for everyone, especially people who may have never needed to use a computer in their day-to-day work. We’ll help you address concerns and attitudes towards technology.
- Addressing Lack of Awareness. Sometimes resistance to change can simply be due to lack of understanding. Sharing the benefits of MBE across roles or groups helps people see the why behind MBE.
- Transitioning Complex Existing Processes. It can be difficult to see the forest for the trees. Teams are already comfortable with their existing processes and have a hard time seeing how they will translate to MBE. Address these concerns and share the path to success.
- Need for Metrics & ROI. MBE doesn’t mean throwing out your existing metrics; rather, it addresses what we are measuring and what we gain from these metrics. Map your journey to understand the ROI behind MBE.