For manufacturing organizations ready to embrace the future, the MBE Strategy Workshop illuminates the MBE benefits that are relevant and achievable for your organization. Action Engineering’s MBE experts help you align on MBE strategy and lay a solid foundation of success.
The story is all too common: you’ve been trying to get MBE off the ground for years, but you realize you can’t do it by yourself. Your team is starting to see the necessity, but they can’t wrap their heads around what it all means. You need a way to show them what’s possible and win their support. You’re ready to dive all the way in, but you’re not 100% certain which resources you should be asking for, and you’ve never had the opportunity to get a clear, top-down view of what is needed.
Let us help you share the authoritative, trusted data you need to convince your organization to make a commitment to MBE. We’ll help you identify specific MBE goals and show you the path to achieving them.
- Executive Seminar. Build your leadership buy-in and alignment.
- MBE Strategic Planning Workshop. Cross-functional introduction of core MBD concepts, virtually or on-site. Capture of current processes and pain points, goals and expectations, and communication gaps. Action Engineering’s experts facilitate MBE future state roadmapping and pilot planning, minimizing your subject matter experts’ costs and time.
- Proof-of-Concept. Demonstrate the tangible benefits of MBD using your own parts and processes.
- Factory Digital Readiness Assessment. On-site visit with observations of multiple key team and team member interviews, where possible. Action Engineering provides a compiled list of observations that can be turned into action items for environment and process optimization, including tool configuration recommendations.
- MBD Supplier Readiness Assessment. Understand suppliers’ MBD consumption capabilities. Identifies early adopters in your supply chain. Builds on findings from the MBE Assessment.CAD set-up guidance for MBD success.